So, Its been a while!
Features everywhere! We have so much to do, we want to make the best live chat app for your business but just cant get them all done at once!
Anywhere, Here are some changes recently!
- Operators and Department based reporting is live with plenty of juicy stats to use.
- The chat window themes are coming along, currently not modifiable but will be soon!
- New internal user access system (Password strength checking, password expiry and more!)
Lots of stuff to come soon!
Looking for something in particular? Email us email@example.com
A few changes and features coming soon. Stay tuned!
- Updated reporting for operators (You can now view stats about single operators / agents )
- New themes and styles for the chats that users see (And you can modify these styles)
- Updated internal checks on usernames. Guests now have a random number attached derived from their IP address so people who don’t enter a name still seem somewhat unique on the live chat dashboard.
Apologies for lack of updates. We have been working a LOT of changes to the backend of the system to support a larger more diverse range of clients.
Recent updates visible to clients are:
- Updated system logs page
- Removal of “Internal” chat system.. No one seemed to use it anyway.
- Enabled a “Free to use” platform that has limited features but works great as a simple chat system for very small websites.(And its FREE)
- More features coming soon for paid customers
- Updated reporting
- Updated the offline message system
Major systems upgrades
Hello all., As of this morning we have upgraded our application firewalls and CDN systems.
We dont anticipate any issues for users, however if you do have problems, please contact support.
What does this mean for you?
– You should get a much faster experience ( it was fast enough before, but faster is better right? )
– A more secure live chat
Happy new year everyone!
It has been a while since our last update, we have been working very hard in the background on new features, added security and a whole host of smaller fixes and tweaks.
Changes of note:
- SSL Encryption on our root domain. Everything on IMsupporting is now SSL enabled meaning you can browse our site etc all via https.( you still need the business package for SSL on client chat. )
- Google Analytics is now supported via the control panel. You can add your own GA code to the chat widgets.
- Updated audio system. That platform now uses HTML5 for play audio. This means flash is no longer supported and in a future update, you will be able to change the notification sounds to anything you like.